At GANT we are passionate and curious about everything we do. Through our performance- and solution-driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We believe that you should Never Stop Learning.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As the director of the Retail-Team you will be responsible for managing our 38 Stores and 13 Outlets in the DACH Area. Along-side with our Area Managers and Retail Manager you will develop strategies in cooperation with our global HQ in Stockholm and take GANT to the next level.
- Global Leadership Trainings
- Attractive monetary benefits
- Company car
- Breakfast Club / Health Club
- Exciting corporate culture and flat hierarchies
- Bachelor´s degree in Buisness / Fashionmanagement or comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position and minimum of 10 years`experience in retail management ideally in the textil industry
- High level knowledge of buisness indicators with strong analytic and solution-driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills including impactful presentation skills, influencing and change management
- German as mother tongue and business fluent english
- High willingness to travel
- Passion for fashion and our mission to never stop learning
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding business targets and minimizing costs
- Translating company goals in actions by setting and monitoring retail goals for all stores
- Define activities to achieve KPI´s or targets and ensure implementation
- Perform people management activities by leading and motivating our Retail and VM Team to achieve their highest possible levels of service and sales performance including enforcing discipline
- Active part of the buying process and ordering for the retail stores
- Collaboration with HR, Marketing and Controlling departments as well as with the HQ Stockholm
Join our GANT Team and apply now at: Career.gant.com
Applications can be in English or German.
Recruiting Specialist D / A