Do you dare to fail and Never Stop Learning?
At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As part of the E-commerce Team, you will be responsible for the digital marketing channels and campaigns of our direct-to-consumer business. The team consists of four persons where you report to the director. Together we work towards the vision of a great custome experience.
• Attractive benefits and bonuses
• Breakfast Club
• Exciting corporate culture and flat hierarchies
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/E-Commerce or similar education
• 3-5 years professional experience in SEA and/or SEO
• Experience in other digital marketing channels, such as Affiliate, Social or Newsletter
• Solid experience with Google Analytics or similar DA tools and proven ability to analyze data and drive data-driven decisions
• Experience with tracking implementation, e.g. Google Tag Manager
• Pragmatic, structured and results-oriented mindset
• Fluent German and English skills
• Passion for fashion and our mission to never stop learning
• Act as an expert across all our Digital Marketing channels, such as SEA, SEO, Affiliate
• Execute global and local strategies including planning, implementing and optimizing campaigns against our commercial goals
• Partner and build relationships with global teams and agencies to localize and optimize global strategies for our D/A/CH customers
• Define KPIs, measure performance and identify opportunities using common tools
• Support for other tasks within the team
MISSING SOME OF THE SKILLS?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
Applications can be in English or German.