Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey
About the team
As part of our IT team in Holzwickede, you will be responsible for IT support. In this role, you act as a full-time IT system administrator and control the IT systems of our stores and headquarters.
The position sits under the Global Head of IT-Support who reports to EVP Global-IT. This ensures quick decisions and the possibility to create real change.
- Home-Office Policy
- Monetary Boni
- GANT Benefits
- Health Club
- Breakfast Club
- Job Bike
- Corporate platform Voiio
- Familiar and exciting corporate culture
- First and second level support software and hardware in our headquarters and stores
- Help implement and standardize systems throughout Gant ensuring our end-users can work efficiently.
- Follow-up and report on agreed KPI’s to the Global Support Manager and other stakeholders within GANT.
- Continuously develop the IT Support function within GANT.
- Ensure that committed and decided developments are implemented.
- Responsible for the ITSM tool at GANT.
- Completed "Ausbildung" or study in the field of IT or career changer with professional experience
- Extraordinary service mindset with proven track record of driving and communicating support in a fast, yet structured way.
- A practical and pragmatic approach to solving user problems.
- Confident handling in MS O365 and Google Workplace experience is desirable.
- Experience from Cloud computing, migration and maintenance of platforms.
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL framework and best practices of IT Support.
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications, preferably POS systems and Payment solutions.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, as well as good german knowledge
You want to join our team?
Than apply under: career.gant.com