Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
ABOUT THE TEAM
As part of the Brand Team (Marketing) you are responsible to execute the local GTM-Strategy. Reporting is directly to Brand Director. Together we work towards the vision of a great customer experience.
- Home-Office Policy
- Monetary Boni
- GANT Benefits
- Health Club
- Familiar and exciting corporate culture
- Strong Brand
- Bachelor’s degrees in marketing or other comparable qualifications
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing, preferably in the fashion industry
- In-depth knowledge of Go to market, DTC and Wholesale activation (digital and irl)
- The courage to pursue new approaches and integrate them into daily business
- A strong natural communicator fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Identify with and live the GANT values, the 4C’s
- Drive the development of specific commercial channels Go-To market plans
- Execute seasonal activation aligned with Go to market priorities, such as securing campaign launches in-store and with key wholesale accounts
- Support sell in strategy an season sell thru in partnership with the wholesale team
- Drive local CRM activities such as In-store events together with the global CRM-Team
- Ensure category and account objectives are met
JOB FLEXIBLE BENEFIT:
You can do the job from Holzwickede, Düsseldorf, Munich, Zurich or Amsterdam.
You will join the GANT Brand Team?
Then apply under: career.gant.com