Do you dare to fail and never stop learning?
At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As part of the Merchandise Planning and Logistics Team, you will be responsible for the Merchandise Flow of the E-Com channels. The team consists of six persons where you report to the director. Together we work towards the vision of a great customer experience.
- GANT Benefits
- Monetary bonuses
- Modern working environment
- Flexible work – Home office
- Exciting corporate culture and flat hierarchies
- At least 2 years of retail merchandise experience and inventory management
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, adapt to change and maintain composure under pressure
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; computer proficient with Microsoft applications
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English and German
- Be an expert in local regional needs on assigned Head group and communicate internally to stakeholders
- Monitor product availability in regional warehouses to identify product opportunities in order to drive local commercial initiatives.
- Responsible for the Category forecast for the assigned area for the region/market based on data-driven statistical information.
- Recap and analyze actual sales results vs plan and forecast in-season sales and inventory on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Analyze ECOM-level data to identify article groups trends, Regional-specific and store-specific inventory issues
- Serves as the main contact person between the market and the global office.
MISSING SOME OF THE SKILLS?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.
You want to join our MPL Team?
Then apply under: career.gant.com
Applications can be in English or German.