Do you dare to fail and never stop learning?
At GANT we are passionate and curious in everything we do. Through our performance and solution driven mindset, we have the opportunity to make a difference. We are brand and business oriented with a strong believe in that you should Never Stop Learning.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As part of the E-commerce Team, you will be responsible for the daily operations around the channels in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Together we work towards the vision of a great customer experience.
- GANT Benefits
- Monetary bonuses
- Modern working environment
- Flexible work – Home office up to 50%
- Exciting corporate culture and flat hierarchies
- At least 2 years of e-commerce experience in an operational or project management role
- Solid understanding of Ecommerce system landscape incl. Front- and Backend
- Analytical skills and hands-on experience with Webanalytics and Monitoring tools
- Hands-on experience optimizing digital marketing activities (PPC, PLA)
- Solid understanding of UX and SEO best practices and methodologies
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English and German
- Monitoring essential touchpoints and processes in Backend and Frontend including escalating and coordinating issues
- Take part in the planning, and execute the release of new campaigns, collections and content releases as well as analyse the outcome of said activities
- Analyse & optimize global and local digital marketing activities against our commercial goals with focus on PPC and PLA channels
- A/B test website content to improve customer experience and conversion
- Optimize UX and SEO in collaboration with global functions
- Support for other tasks within the team
MISSING SOME OF THE SKILLS?
Do you not see yourself in all skills listed, but still feel a passion for the role? We believe in people who are interested in Flipping the Ladder. Please let us know why you would still be a good fit and what transferable skills would be applicable to this role from your past experience.